Missy's Blog Page


Missy's Blogs

Feb 19, 2009 WARNING TO DOGS

» Back to Missy's Profile

WARNING TO DOGS

Thursday Feb 19, 2009 08:25:00 PM

Chocolate is toxic to dogs. The chocolate stays in a dog’s stomach; it cannot be digested, and over the years, even the smallest amounts can be deadly. Large amounts can lead to instant death.



You must be at least 18 years of age to use this service Need help? Have a question? Suggestion? Email us at petster@petster.com.
Please take a moment to read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Copyright © 2003-2018 Petster.com, All Rights Reserved